İrem specialises in banking and finance. She has worked on a number of significant, innovative and award winning deals including power plants, privatisations, infrastructure and manufacturing. She is also experienced in project finance transactions, syndicated loan transactions, other secured and unsecured loan facilities and export credit facilities, secured and unsecured derivative transactions under ISDA documentation and Islamic finance transactions.
Experience and Career History
- Bilkent University Law School 2006
- University of London King’s College (LLM) 2008
- Pekin & Pekin Law Firm 2008
- Admitted as a lawyer in Turkey (Istanbul Bar Association) 2008
- Yegin Ciftci Attorney Partnership 2014
- Speaks Turkish and English