Itır Sevim-Çiftçi heads the Corporate/M&A practice of the Firm. She is specialised in mergers & acquisitions and has excellent knowledge of the Turkish market and its key players.
During her practice of over 25 years, she has advised key strategic and financial investors in numerous landmark transactions, various investments and major privatisation transactions.
Itır Sevim-Çiftçi has vast experience on structured equity investments, joint ventures and private equity funds mainly in the following sectors: infrastructure and energy, consumer goods and retail, financial services, food and beverage, healthcare, life sciences and chemicals, industrials and private equity.
Experience and Career History
- Istanbul University, Faculty of Law 1992
- Aktif Law Firm 1992
- Admitted as a lawyer in Turkey (Mersin Bar Association) 1993, (Istanbul Bar Association) 1995
- Altheimer & Gray Istanbul Office 1995, Chicago Office 1998
- University of Chicago International Transaction Certificate Program 1998
- Herguner Bilgen Ozeke 1999, Partner 2004
- Founded Legal Partner Law Office 2012
- Co-founded Yegin Ciftci Attorney Partnership 2013
- Speaks Turkish and English