Kemal specializes in domestic and cross border mergers & acquisitions (including public M&A), private equity & venture capital, structured corporate transactions and joint ventures. Kemal has represented both financial and strategic investors in various sectors including financial services, TMT, consumer goods & retail, energy & resources, real estate and defence industry.
Experience and Career History
- Istanbul University, Faculty of Law 2004
- Admitted as a lawyer in Turkey (Istanbul Bar Association)
- London School of Economics (LLM) 2011
- Linklaters LLP, Foreign Legal Advisor 2011
- Yegin Ciftci Attorney Partnership 2014
- Speaks Turkish and English