Umut Ozdogan advises on all aspects of corporate law matters with a focus on domestic and cross-border M&A transactions in various sectors such as retail, healthcare, ports & transportation, mining, logistics and aviation. He also has extensive experience in public M&A, private equity, joint venture and capital markets transactions.
Experience and Career History
- Galatasaray University, Faculty of Law 2012
- King’s College London, Dickson Poon School of Law, LL.M. 2013
- Admitted as a lawyer in Turkey (Istanbul Bar Association) 2014
- Yegin Ciftci Attorney Partnership 2018
- Speaks Turkish, English and French