Kemal Aksel is specialized in domestic and cross border mergers & acquisitions (including public M&A), private equity & venture capital, structured corporate transactions and joint ventures.
Kemal Aksel represents both financial and strategic investors in various sectors including financial services, TMT, consumer goods & retail.
Kemal Aksel also has diverse experience in real estate transactions ranging from acquisition (share /asset deal) to development and from construction to real estate management, advising developers, investors as well as international/domestic retailers in variety of real estate projects in sectors including commercial, mixed-used, residential and tourism/leisure.
Experience and Career History
- Istanbul University, Faculty of Law 2004
- Admitted as a lawyer in Turkey (Istanbul Bar Association)
- London School of Economics (LLM) 2011
- Linklaters LLP, Foreign Legal Advisor 2011
- Yegin Ciftci Attorney Partnership 2014
- Speaks Turkish and English