Mehmet Deniz Çelebisoy focuses mainly on M&A, corporate law, joint ventures and dispute resolution. He advises companies on a variety of legal areas, including corporate law, employment law, zoning law, real estate law, agency-related issues and capital markets law.
Experience and Career History
- Queen Mary University of London, LL.M. 2018
- Koç University, School of Law 2014
- Admitted as a lawyer in Turkey (Istanbul Bar Association) 2015
- Yegin Ciftci Attorney Partnership 2018
- Speaks Turkish and English