Mete Yegin heads the Banking practice of the Firm. He is specialised in banking and finance transactions, with a particular focus on project finance, asset finance and structured finance.
He has been acting for banks, ECAs, IFIs, sponsors and other transaction parties in domestic and international project financings, including infrastructure, transportation, energy and real estate projects for over 25 years.
Over the last years Mete Yegin has been at the forefront of Turkish infrastructure and structured financing transactions.
Experience and Career History
- Istanbul University, Faculty of Law 1992
- Admitted as a lawyer in Turkey (Istanbul Bar Association) 1994
- Pekin & Pekin Law Firm 1994, Partner 2001
- Milbank, Tweed, Hadley & McCloy, London 1997
- Garanti Bank 2000
- Founded Yegin Legal Consultancy 2009
- Co-founded Yegin Ciftci Attorney Partnership 2013
- Speaks Turkish and English