Berk Kıspet focuses on banking and finance, restructurings and corporate law matters. He has taken part in a number of domestic and cross-border M&A transactions including antitrust related matters. He also advices clients on day to day corporate and regulatory matters including all aspects of general corporate law, real estate law, employment law, data protection and compliance.
Experience and Career History
- Koç University, Faculty of Law, 2017
- Koç University, Business Administration, 2018
- Yegin Çiftçi Attorney Partnership, 2019
- Admitted as a lawyer in Turkey (Istanbul Bar Association) 2020
- Speaks Turkish and English