Deniz has a background in corporate, M&A, litigation and brings this broad experience to her work. She focuses on M&A transactions and corporate matters also advises companies on all aspects of employment law and intellectual property law. Deniz has substantial expertise in energy, retail, healthcare and education sectors.
Experience and Career History
- Istanbul University Faculty of Law 2006
- Admitted as a lawyer in Turkey (Istanbul Bar Association) 2007
- Istanbul University Faculty of Law (LLM) 2012
- Yegin Ciftci Attorney Partnership 2014
- Speaks Turkish and English