Gökçe Uzun is specialising in in banking, finance including syndicated financings, project financings, securitisations and other structured financings. She has advised lenders, sponsors, developers and other investors on infrastructure and renewable energy projects and has extensive experience advising on commercial and financing elements of many projects in Turkey and the CEE region.
Experience and Career History
- Koç University School of Law 2012
- Yegin Ciftci Attorney Partnership 2012
- Admitted as a lawyer in Turkey (Istanbul Bar Association) 2013
- Columbia University Law School (LLM) 2015
- Speaks Turkish and English