Irem Su is specialized in banking & finance. She is experienced in a wide range of sectors, including energy & natural resources and infrastructure.
Irem Su has worked on numerous significant and innovative deals and holds a vast experience in syndicated loan transactions, export credit facilities, project financings, derivative transactions under ISDA documentation and Islamic finance transactions.
Experience and Career History
- Bilkent University, Faculty of Law 2006
- University of London King’s College (LLM) 2008
- Admitted as a lawyer in Turkey (Istanbul Bar Association) 2008
- Yegin Ciftci Attorney Partnership 2014
- Speaks Turkish and English